Auto injuries or fall?

WhiplashHave you been in a automobile accident or suffered a fall? If you’re experiencing pain, numbness, headaches, muscle stiffness, or other symptoms post accident, read on.

Even though you may only feel sore, you should get checked out by a professional who specializes in musco-skeletal treatment because, months later,  you may experience the above mentioned symptoms and other problems, including arthritis.

Another thing you should understand: many general practitioners are usually not proficient in catching difficult-to-find accident related injuries.

Contact us and we can set up an appointment to understand and diagnose your issues. If other health care providers are needed, we can help.